Health and safety Advisor
Salary: £32 - £35 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103315
Are you looking for that next step in your Health and Safety Career? At HSE we have been exclusively retained by a leading Archaeological client who is looking to introduce a forward thinking Health and safety advisor specialist to their team. The business portfolio is across the UK and ever expanding, you will be based out of the Salisbury office with the scope of UK travel. We are seeking a highly motivated Health and Safety Advisor specialist to help build on, promote and embed a safe and healthy working culture across the company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a business that aims to stimulate positive change in society through the work that it does.
To be considered for this role you must have the following criteria :-
• NEBOSH certificate
• Tech IOSH
• CSCS Card
• NEBOSH Fire Prevention and Risk Management Certificate
• Experience of attaining ISO accreditation's via previous experience of quality and H&S management Standards.
Can you apply the following to this role?
• Be visible, accountable and trustworthy
• Be optimistic and a positive influence, inspiring creativeness and innovation in others
• Provide for the mentoring, coaching and training of staff
• Provide encouragement, recognition and reward when it is due
• To be assured and confident in your work and personal interactions
Please feel free to call Sam Foster on - 0121454 5000 - to discuss your application in more detail.