Head of Health, Safety & Quality Assurance
Salary: £65000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103312
The HSE Recruitment Network are exclusively recruiting for a Head of Safety, Risk and Quality Assurance in London on a full time permanent basis.
The Head of Safety and Risk is a senior management appointment and will work with the Leadership team and Directors on a regular basis. The role requires regular travel to sites within the London operations and other sites as required.
The role has one direct report but works closely with Garage Risk Managers, the Premises Manager and is the liaison between the Claims and Insurance department to assist with the control and minimisation of collisions and work related accidents and incidents.
The Safety and Risk Manager also liaises with external bodies such as within the Transport sector and the Health & Safety Executive concerning Health & Safety issues.
To be considered for this Head of Safety, Risk and Quality Assurance you must have:
• Nebosh Diploma or equivalent or working towards this if they have the experience to demonstrate a strong understanding of the environment.
• CMIOSH – Grad IOSH at a Minimum
• Road Risk and insurance engagement
• Safety and Quality systems
• Background across either, Transport, logistics or Rail
The package on offer for this exceptionally rare chance to be part of an award winning Global organisation as their Head of Safety, Risk and Quality Assurance in London:
• 65-75k depending on experience exceptional benefits package on offer
For further details on this Head of Safety, Risk and Quality Assurance in London please email James.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 5000 today.