Health and Safety Consultant
Salary: £320 per week
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 441103308
Are you looking for your next contract as a Health and Safety Consultant? Confident in designing policies and procedures? If you are experienced in auditing within a built environment with an understanding of design and enjoy helping growing companies this would be an ideal contract.
This contract role as a Health and Saftey Consultant is based in Hampshire and will be a 1 month contract with the potential to be extended. The role will be situated from their head office and will involve travelling to sites to review health and safety policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
• Audit current health and safety practices in place (from design to delivery)
• Design policies and procedures
• Ensure company is compliant
• Deliver tool box talks on; general safety, manual handling, HAVS, working at height
To be considered for this contract opportunity as Health and Safety Consultant, you must have the following qualifications/experience:
• NEBOSH Diploma
• CDM 2015 experience
• Worked with OSHA 18001
• On site construction experience
• Proven track record of writing policies and procedures from scratch
• Lead Auditor ISO Management Systems
• Operated on both client and principal contractor side
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage with a quickly expanding organisation . If you are successful you will be rewarded with a day rate of £300 dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the perfect Health and Safety Consultant role for you then don't miss out and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org