Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £300 per day
Job Type: Contract
Job Ref: 441103304
Are you looking for your next contract as a Health and Safety Manager? Here is your opportunity to work with an international construction company on a UK based project. If you are experienced in the construction industry this could be the next contract for you.
This contract role as a Health and Saftey Manager is based in south Wales area and will be a 2-3 month contract. The role will be situated from one site 5 days per week with the opportunity to work 7 days per week on occasion.
Key responsibilities include:
• Set up and maintain H&S Management systems on site
• Establish, update and store the company procedures and certification documents
• Regularly update with the client on project progress
• Manage the medical checks and the health surveillance plan in collaboration with the Company doctor;
• Maintain relations with external authorities
• Establish and manage no-conformity and corrective actions relating to safety
• Manage Temporary Works at Site
• availability to work during the Saturday, Sunday and nights if required.
To be considered for this contract opportunity as Health and Safety Manager, you must have the following qualifications/experience:
• NEBOSH General/Construction
• Certificate for Temporary Work Coordinator
• Black CSCS Card
• Experience working with CDM 2015
• Understanding of Engineering principles
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Experience in communicating with the HSE and local authority;
• Computer competent (MS Office, reporting systems)
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a short term construction project overseeing the health and safety of the site. If you are successful you will be rewarded with a day rate of £300 dependent on experience.
If this sounds like the perfect Health and Safety Manager role for you then don't miss out and please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.