Health & Safety Manager - London
Salary: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103303
The HSE Recruitment Network are exclusively recruiting for a Health & Safety Manager on a full time permanent basis.
The main aim of this position is to lead the delivery of a Health and Safety Management System, ensuring that the clients people operate safely and statutory compliance is adhered to.
The role has 3 Direct Reports: 1 Health and Safety Advisor; 1 Occupational Health Advisor; Fire Safety Advisor.
To be considered for this Health & Safety Manager role you must have:
• A recognised Health and Safety Qualification such as NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Chartered Member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
• A recognised environmental management qualification is desirable
• A recognised auditing qualification (e.g. 18001) is desirable
• Experience working in a Health and Safety management role within the Education, R&D, Healthcare, Public sector or Housing or Consultancy environments
• Credible at presenting to an Executive Board audience
The successful Health & Safety Manager must be able to:
• To create and implement at strategic safety management plan
• leadership and have the ability to maintain engagement in a safety culture
• Open, transparent and able to generate trust with and from the managers
• Be detail orientated and relentless in the pursuit of quality
• Inspirational in their ability to engage people in safety responsibilities
• To present information in a simple, straightforward manner.
• Strong IT skills, able to interrogate a database of data and to make improvements to the process of capturing the required data.
Salary: 45k 55k depending on experience exceptional benefits package on offer
For further details on this Health & Safety Manager in London please email James.email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000 today.