Permanent Job Heath Safety & Environmental Manager
Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103300
Health Safety and Environmental Manager
Leading Global Food Manufacturing Company
Complex single site, manufacturing, frozen food department and warehouse and distribution
A large Food Manufacturing company is currently looking for a strong and proven HSE leader to support a changing and growing company. You will be leading a cultural change programme and putting your own stamp on HSE. You will sit within the senior leadership team reporting to the Site Manager with a dotted line into Head of HSE.
• Manage and improve performance across the site
• Support the site through a period of change and take the lead
• Create, develop and implement a behavioural and cultural change programme
• Manage and drive audit programmes, ensure compliance and implement improvements
• Manage local stakeholder relationships
• Drive HSE matters to the forefront of Capex projects, reflective of group policies.
• Engaging and personable
• An enforcer and driven in their approach
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Able to overcome objections
• Analytical but hands on
• NEBOSH Diploma, or equivalent
• IEMA or equivalent
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.