Health, Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103273
This company has good Health and Safety standards in place and looking for a strong engager to drive and develop Health and Safety practices on a complex site
If you want to make a difference, drive change and be recognised for your efforts within a leading food manufacturing company then this is the role for you!
Role :- Health and Safety Manager
Remuneration:- £40,000 per annum
• Maintenance of the Health and Safety Management system
• Support the timely delivery of Health & Safety objectives across the site such as risk assessments, audits and inspections
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Promote positive safety culture across all departments
• Monitor and improve the local Health & Safety polices and plans in line with legal, group and customer requirement.
• Make appropriate contact with relevant enforcement authorities
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to the team
• Incorporate Health and Safety initiatives and drive across the production team
• Highlight and support the drive continuous improvement and best practice across the site
• Hands on Health and Safety support with regular manufacturing walks across all site
• Be involved and proactive in safety meetings to share best practice and drive yearly improvements to reduce accidents and control risk.
• Responsible for development and delivery of safety training and coaching across site
• Develop the training programme, tool box talks and roll out induction training for all staff
• Strong communication skills
• Passionate and driven
• Proactive in approach
• Able to overcome objections
• Able to influence and challenge others thoughts regarding environmental safety
Background / Essentials:
• Manufacturing background ( ideally FMCG)
• NEBOSH Certificate or equivalent
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.