Salary: £38000 - £45000 per annum
Location: South West
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103268
Would you like to join an organisation offering work from home hours? We have an exclusive opportunity to join a Professional Services organisation operating within the Energy Industry. The business portfolio is the largest in the UK with industry leading technology and requires a HSE Advisor to lead the South operational support. You will be Home based, required to travel to site when needed.
• You will be working with Building Energy Management Systems.
• You will work autonomously on critically strategic projects to improve Health and Safety performance with engineers.
• You will work closely with the engineering team to assess and mitigate risks for installations, new build and maintenance.
• Liaising and influencing key clients across the UK.
• Working in a great safety culture with the opportunity to continually improve with full operational support.
As the successful HSE Advisor, you will have:
• Essential you have previous Health Safety and Environmental experience operating on several sites at once.
• Strong communication and self-management skills.
• NEBOSH General Certificate or higher level qualification.
• Ambition and desire to work proactively and progress within the business.
• Comfortable traveling across the south of the country.
• Current understand of Retail + BMS systems.
• Construction knowledge would be desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding and successful business that are a UK leader in their field. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of £40,000 - £45,000 + Generous pension scheme + Car allowance or Company car.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Health and Safety Advisor, with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Sam Foster on - 0121454 5000 - to discuss your application in more detail.