Health and Safety Training Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103266
Are you looking to join a Prestigious Top 20 UK House Builder? At HSE Recruitment network, we are proud to be exclusively representing an industry leading Housing Construction Company. Based out of the Edinburgh office as the Health and Safety Training Manager you will have the freedom to ‘put your own stamp' on the delivery and context of the training. You will deliver training throughout all levels, from the boots on site to board room level.
This exciting opportunity as a Health and Safety Training Manager allows you to work autonomously but still within a large safety team. You will be diverse in your training methods, to generate maximum engagement.
To be considered for this role as a Health and Safety Training Manager, you must have the following experience:
• Approved CITB tutor for Site Safety Plus (SSMSTS, SSSTS, SPA)
• Qualified trainer e.g. PTLLS / AET
• NEBOSH Diploma (or working towards)
• Experience working on construction sites
• Coaching and motivational manner
• Demonstrable track record of working self sufficiently
• Successful history of producing and delivering training
• Variety of training techniques for different learning styles
You will receive a salary up to £50,000 for the role of Health and Safety Training Manager
Additional benefits include; £5875 Car allowance, health insurance, life insurance, flexible retirement plan and extremely generous annual bonus.
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org