Salary: £40000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103265
You have the chance to join a global business as a Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental Manager at the companies UK Head Office. This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward thinking business who are miles ahead in their market when it comes to safety. If you thrive off a challenging and constantly changing role that but one that is very rewarding in an inclusive environment then this could be the role for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced QHSE Manager who wanted to work with a division of a Global Engineering business. This is a fast paced business who maintain, service and repair within the petrochemical or chemical industry. They are project focused so no two days or two months look the same. You will travel to the projects approximately 25% of the year with the rest of the time at the Head Office in Stockton On Tees.
You will be expected to develop, deliver, and maintain a full range of QSHE policies and procedures to govern the organisations operations and ensure compliance with relevant UK legislation and company policies but on customer sites across the World. This role is around 50% quality and 50% HSE. With a direct report of a Health and Safety Advisor, you will provide QHSE leadership within this arm of the business as well as taking a very hands on approach. You will be involved in anything from contractor management, risk assessments, incident recording, audits and bidding to name a few.
You must have:
• Ideally NEBOSH Diploma but Certificate may be considered
• Quality Experience is necessary but not necessarily CQI
• ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 experience
• Experience in welding/engineering environments and inspection of these would be desirable
• Have worked in a Petrochemical/Chemical, Manufacturing or COMAH environment and be familiar working on various projects
• Strong character and the ability to influence and build relationships quickly
• Confident, persuasive and encouraging.
• Able to work autonomously and with minimal direction but will also manage and mentor an advisor and work as part of a wider team.
• Be efficient and flexible, be able to move with the business needs when required.
• Capable or working in a demanding environment and apply new techniques quickly off the back of this, making things happen alongside difficult characters and tight timescales.
If you would like to see the job spec and discuss the role in more detail please send across your up to date CV to email@example.com.