Group Health & Safety Manager - Logistics
Salary: £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103260
The HSE Recruitment Network is working exclusively with one of the UK's Premier Retailers who has entrusted us to select a Health and Safety Manager to join their Logistics Team in the Yorkshire area on a full time basis.
To be considered for this Health and Safety Manager job in Yorkshire you must have the following:
• Degree in Health & Safety, a science or closely related subject
• NEBOSH diploma or equivalent – (General may be considered based on level of sector exposure)
• Chartered Member of IOSH & undertaking CPD
• Extensive understanding of the health & safety management system
• Cross section of depth in health & safety and related legislation and its requirements
• Auditing skills
Keen to read on?
The most vital part of this position is the ability to be able to facilitate between the regional managers and bring about a strong working relationship so they are the eyes and ears for all safety related aspects on going.
• Excellent and strong communication, engagement and motivational skills
• Strong analytical skills and ability to produce management information in impactful ways
• The ability to champion the customer and retain a customer focus whilst keeping
health and safety at the forefront
• Ability to identify risk and prioritise tasks
• Tenacity to follow up and resolve issue
Technology enthusiast? – It would be highly desirable if you have exposure to implementing technology into the logistics process, over the next coming months the organisation are looking to invest heavily in new technology to make the distribution process more efficient and safety for all involved. So having an understanding of the trial and error process of seeing this installed would give the team a welcomed vision.
Sound like the right Health and Safety Manager role for you?
Package: £50,000 -to £60,000 Top branded company car on offer, followed by additional benefits
for more information please email email@example.com or call 0121 454 5000