Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103259
Would you like to join an organisation with a motivated and positive safety culture driven from the top down? You have the opportunity to join a Worldwide Professional Services organisation operating within the Drilling Oil & Gas Industry. The business portfolio is wide ranging and requires a HSE Manager to lead with operational support. You will be office based in great Yarmouth with occasional offshore travel.
• Projects include the likes of, 14001 transition to 2015 standards, Environmental improvement plans, Fpal.
• You will work autonomously on critically strategic projects to improve Health and Safety performance continuing the journey to best practise.
• Liaising and influencing stakeholders to ensure the best solution is provided.
• Working in a great safety culture with the opportunity to continually improve with full operational support.
As the successful HSE Manager, you will have:
• Previous Health Safety and Environmental experience operating at Manager level in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Strong communication and management skills.
• NEBOSH General Certificate or higher level qualification.
• Ambition and desire to work proactively and progress within the business.
• Comfortable working on offshore drilling platforms.
• Current offshore qualifications are None negotiable.
My client has a very specific level of Qualification's that are needed, so if you don't have experience of offshore please do not apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding and successful business that are a global leader in their field. You will be rewarded with a basic salary of circa £50,000 + 4% matched pension, Life Insurance, Gym memberships, Health Care.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Health and Safety manager, with the relevant experience outlined above, then please apply online today with a copy of your CV.
Please feel free to call Sam Foster on - 0121454 5000 - to discuss your application in more detail.