Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103256
This site has good safety, health and environmental standards in place with a positive safety culture and looking for a strong engager to inspire the workforce and drive change.
If you want to want to put your own stamp on Environmental, health and safety , make a difference and be recognised and rewarded for your efforts within a leading global manufacturing company then this is the role for you!
Role :- Environmental, Health and Safety Advisor
Remuneration:- £35,000 per annum + package:-
o 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
o Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
• Will report to EHS Manager and Site Manager
• To develop, champion and manage Environmental, Health and Safety requirements across a complex single sites.
• Maintenance of the SHE Management system
• Support the timely delivery of Health & Safety objectives across the site such as risk assessments, audits and inspections
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Promote good Environmental practice across all departments
• Monitor and improve the local Health & Safety polices and plans in line with legal, group and customer requirement.
• Make appropriate contact with relevant enforcement authorities, and loss adjusters, co-ordinate actions during and after site visits from the above.
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to the team
• Continue to drive a positive safety culture across the site at all levels especially within Engineering and production
• Incorporate well-being initiatives and drive across the production team
• Assist the team to take measurements and liaise with external sources to quantify and qualify potential projects.
• Highlight and support the drive continuous improvement and best practice
• Hands on Health and Safety support with regular manufacturing walks across all site
• Be involved and proactive in safety meetings to share best practice and drive yearly improvements to reduce accidents and control risk.
• Responsible for development and delivery of safety training and coaching across site
• Passionate and driven
• Proactive in approach
• Able to overcome objections
• Able to influence and challenge others thoughts regarding safety
Background / Essentials:
• Environmental experience and knowledge of 14001
• Manufacturing background
• Nebosh Certificate or equivalent (essential)
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001
• Experience in supporting culture change in a manufacturing environment
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.