Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103251
Are you looking to join a forward thinking and dynamic organisation who have an innovative and state of the art approach to Health, Safety and Risk management?
Are you a firm believer that modern technology and IT can play a real part in creating a safe and secure working environment for everybody?
If so, this could be the position for you!
The HSE Recruitment Network are working exclusively with a professional services consultancy in the real estate sector to recruit a Health and Safety Advisor.
Based in central London, the Health and Safety Advisor will engage, support, coach and direct current clients to help create a positive Health and Safety culture within their organisation. Working closely with real estate developers, principal contractors, owners and occupiers, you will deliver bespoke solutions specific to each client and project.
Alongside the current Health and Safety Lead, you will be driven with a passion for using IT and modern technology to help clients meet their Health and Safety expectations and devise quality risk management plans for future prevention.
The ideal Health and Safety Advisor will have:
• TECH IOSH affiliation or higher
• Consultancy experience within the property, real estate or construction sector
• Understanding of CDM regulations
• Confident with IT and technology, mixed with a passion to drive its use in modern Health and Safety practice
• Proven experience of working in a client facing environment
• A strong, engaging personality and able to converse with different stakeholders within an organisation
Offering a salary up to £45,000 plus generous benefits package, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
To find out more about this Health and Safety Advisor position please contact Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000