Senior Fire, Health & Safety Assessor
Salary: £32000 - £47000 per annum
Location: Milton Keynes
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103239
Looking to progress? Are you Self-motivated, Organised & Promotable?
The HSE Recruitment Network is currently searching for both a Fire, Health and Safety Risk Assessor and a Senior Fire Health & Safety Risk Assessor to join a leading Consultancy in Milton Keynes on a full time basis.
You will have a national travel remit, working with a diverse range of clients, providing consulting and risk assessments in low to medium risk environments.
Ideally with CMIOSH or equivalent with strong interpersonal skills, report writing abilities and good knowledge of regulations.
• Undertake complex and critical risk assessments including fire, health and safety and site compliance with experience of fire risk assessments in commercial properties
• Prepare and undertake Health and safety management audits
• Maintain and improve Health and Safety site management systems
• Undertake onsite brief -ins and advice on risk assessment improvements
• Provide "Competent Person" advice
• Degree Level qualified
• NEBOSH Diploma in Health and Safety or Health and Safety related degree or NVQ level 4 or above in Health and Safety with further experience leading to a professional membership qualification (such as IOSH, IIRSM, CIEH)
• Experience of Fire Risk Assessment
• NEBOSH certificate Fire or equivalent ADVANTAGE
• Highly influential and persuasive
• Experience working in the services or property sector ADVANTAGE
• Experience of Fire Risk Assessment in commercial built environment
• Forensic and pragmatic approach
• Resilient, resourceful with ability to work to tight deadlines
• Full UK driving license and willingness to travel across England as required
• Confident, flexible and collaborative working attitude
• Excels in a fast-paced high -performance based environment
• Ability to demonstrate a software management system
Salary: £32,000 - £47,000
If either of position is of interest and you would like further information please do let contact James Uddin on 0121 454 500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org