Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £30000 - £34500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103234
Are you an experienced Health and Safety Advisor who thrives on delivering a strong health and safety culture within an organisation?
You have the opportunity to join one of the leading housing associations in the North East who manage more than 29,000 homes. They seek a Health and Safety Advisor to enhance the success of the business in tangent with the current Health and Safety Manager. You will be based in Sunderland.
• Projects will include conducting risk assessments on both the construction and social housing side of the business
• Completion of comprehensive reports
• Ensuring full compliance of policies and legislations is met
• Supporting the development of the health and safety culture within the organisation
This role will suit a character that likes to work autonomously, has a pragmatic approach to health and safety and has a proven track record within the social housing sector.
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you will have:
• NEBOSH Diploma
• Experience and certification in the following safety elements: Fire, Asbestos, Gas, Legionella and Scaffolding
• A proven track record of working within the social housing sector
• Demonstrable track record of working self-sufficiently
• Experience with current CDM regulations
You will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £34,500 plus generous benefits package including 29 days annual leave (+bank holidays), pension and mileage.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you are an experienced Health and Safety Advisor with the relevant experience outline above, then please apply today.
To discuss your application further please call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000.