Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £46000 - £50000 per annum
Location: South East
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103233
Do you want to work for a leading UK FMCG company where Health and Safety is a priority? Do you want to be hands on and drive change and promote best practice from bottom to top? If so, this is the role for you!
As Health and Safety Manager you will be an integral part of the HSE Department. This role would ideally suit an pragmatic and proactive individual who will thrive in a supportive environment working closely with the Senior Health and Safety Manager. You will be travelling from site to site across the South East.
Health and Safety Manger (HS&S)
Salary £46,000 -£50,000 per annum + package
Field based Health and Safety Manager supporting 8 sites across the South East
• Support the timely delivery of Health & Safety objectives across all sites
• Analyse and provide accident incident investigation reports
• Support the improvement and alignment of risk and safety standards
• Monitor and improve the local Health & Safety polices and plans in line with legal, group and customer requirement. In line with group level requirements
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance the senior leadership team and ensure accountability
• Drive a positive safety culture across the site at all levels
• Highlight and support the drive continuous improvement and best practice
• Hands on Health and Safety support with regular manufacturing walks across all site
• Be involved and proactive in safety meetings to share best practice and drive yearly improvements to reduce accidents and control risk.
• Responsible for all safety training and coaching across all sites
• Pragmatic and proactive in approach
• Self-sufficient and confident in their abilities
• Assertive and practical
Background / Essentials:
• NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent)
• Experience working in a fast paced manufacturing or similar environment (Retail Logistics & Food Manufacturing)
• Delivered pragmatic solutions
• Able to demonstrate tangible results
• Able to coach, mentor and train
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.