Quality, Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Salary: £40000 - £42500 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103232
You have a chance to join a leading engineering business as their Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager at their site in Leeds. Reporting into the Operations Director you will ensure Quality and HSE systems are maintained and performance and culture is improved upon. As a key senior manager you will play an integral part in the company's growth and work closely with the parent company in continuous improvement.
This role is 70% quality and 30% HSE so you will be responsible for improving, auditing and maintaining the ISO 9001, 14001 and OHSAS 18001 systems. You will set the targets and create the strategy on site across each specialism. As the business are going into new markets and expanding their service and product offering, you will play a key part in creating quality plans from enquiry to implementation. You will chair the QHSE committee meetings and be the QHSE voice across the group. You will be responsible for ensuring HSE risk assessments, policies and procedures are up to date, investigate accidents and create and establish KPI's.
You must have:
• Strong quality experience and ideally be a member of the Chartered Quality Institute.
• NEBOSH certificate.
• Engineering or Industrial Manufacturing experience is essential.
• Experience managing and improving ISO 9001 (essential) 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management system. It would be desirable if you are a lead auditor of these systems.
• Knowledge of process validations techniques, statistical tools and continuous improvements techniques.
You must be:
• A strong personality and assertive.
• A team player and people person, someone who will put in the work for the good of the site.
• Strong communication skills on site and with the ability to work with other departments.
This is a single site role and is offering a salary of £40-42,500. Please get in touch asap for further information- firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 454 5000.