Health and Safety Advisor
Salary: £28000 - £33000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103228
Are you an expert in conducting Fire Risk Assessments?
Looking for the chance to join an ever growing, forward thinking organisation?
If so, this could be the role for you!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large property management provider for a Health and Safety Advisor.
Managing over 80,000 properties in the UK including residential blocks, integrated property and commercial/mixed use properties, you would be joining an ever growing, forward thinking organisation who are looking to develop their already impressive reputation in the market further.
• Seeking someone who can conduct Type 1 and Type 2 Fire Risk Assessment Surveys
• General Health and Safety Risk Assessment Surveys
• Completion of comprehensive reports
• Working knowledge and understanding of current legislations
This role will suit a character that likes to work autonomously, has a pragmatic approach to Health and Safety and has a proven track record within the property management sector.
As the successful Health and Safety Advisor you have:
• NEBOSH National Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health (essential)
• NEBOSH Fire Risk Assessment certificate (essential)
• Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (essential)
• Recent working experience of conducting Type 1 and Type 2 Fire Risk Assessment Surveys (essential)
• Experience within the property management sector
• Demonstrable track record of working self-sufficiently
This role is based in Worcestershire but will have UK (not including Scotland) travel.
You will be rewarded with a basic salary up to £33,000 (DOE), plus car allowance and other generous benefits package.
Don't miss out on this great opportunity. If you have the relevant experience outline above please apply today.
Call Joe Hodgson on 0121 454 5000 to discuss your application in further detail.