Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager
Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103185
This site has good safety, health and environmental standards in place and looking for a strong engager to inspire the workforce and drive change.
If you want to want to put your own stamp on Environmental, Health and Safety, make a difference and be recognised for your efforts within a leading global manufacturing company then this is the role for you!
Role :- Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) Manager
Remuneration:- £50,000 – £55,000 per annum + Package:-
o 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
o Competitive Pension and Life Insurance Package
o Car allowance/ company car
• Will report to General Manager (operations) with 1 SHE Adviser, which will need coaching, mentoring and development from the sucessful SHE Manager.
• To develop, champion and manage health, safety and Environmental requirements across 3 sites.
• Managing business continuity, developing cultural and behavioural change and driving staff member's accountability for safety
• A site leader over 3 complex sites to drive HSE apart of the senior leadership team
• Create and drive a bespoke culture and behavioural change programme
• Support the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of HSE activities across the site
• Drive and manage the improvement of safety standards with particular focus on high risk areas, improving machinery safety and CDM projects
• Engage and inspire all staff in regards to HSE matters
• Manage the site expansion from a HSE perspective
• Provide technical and other advice and assistance to staff at all levels and ensure accountability across sites and internal departments
• Influence at board level and be a key part of the senior leadership team
• Drive continuous improvement and best practice over the site
• Collect and prepare information for insurance claims
• Ensure all HSE business plans are up-to-date, tracked and actions are both generated and completed
• Engaging and personable
• An enforcer and driven in their approach
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Able to overcome objections
• Analytical but hands on
Background / Essentials:
• Strong Environmental experience
• Manufacturing background
• Nebosh Diploma or equivalent (essential)
• Knowledge of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
• Experience in driving culture change in a manufacturing environment
• Experience of a 24/7 manufacturing company
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.