Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £50000 - £54000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103143
Are you a self-motivated Health and Safety Manager who is operationally astute? Would you love flexibility and a high degree of independence? Are you looking to join a Leading Professional Services Organisation? If so, a wealth of experience within property and asset management is essential for this diverse role.
HSE Recruitment are proud to be representing a Leading Professional Services Organisation for the of recruitment of a Health and Safety Manager who is experience in running Operational programmes. The position is classed as "home based" but will be commutable to central London as the role required weekly (1 or 2 days a week) to head office as well as ‘hot desking' when visiting the national regions.
This opportunity is perfect for Health and Safety Manager who is commercially aware is a strong influencer. You will be designing and delivering training to the regional teams as well to the executive management with the support from the UK Head of Safety, to ensure the highest standard across all activities.
It's important you are a skilled and persuasive Safety practitioner balancing the commercial business needs with cost effective solutions.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualities:
• CMIOSH (or working towards)
• NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
• Property / Asset Management experience crucial
• Exposure to the residential or commercial property sector
• Demonstrable track record of working self sufficiently
• Commercial and strategic thinker
• Auditing experience
• Qualified Trainer, e.g. Train the Trainer, PTTLS.
• Environmental experience desirable
• IEMA Membership desirable
For the role of Health and Safety Manager you will receive the following package:
• £54,000 Salary
• Matching Pension scheme up to 6%
• Group Income Protection Insurance
• Private Healthcare – Single coverage
• Life Assurance – 4 times salary
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Annual discretionary bonus
For more information please call Charlotte Stokes on 0121 454 5000 for a confidential conversation, or you can email your current CV with a cover letter to email@example.com