Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103126
The HSE Recruitment Network is searching for a Risk Manager in London, someone who wants a fresh challenge, who is searching for a platform that will showcase their Risk Management experience for range of clients.
Our client is part of a highly successful multi-disciplined insurance and risk management organisation. So there is solid foundation for a Risk Manager to gain the benefit of a multitude of existing relations and cross sell within the other areas of the group.
To be considered for this Risk Manager position you must have:
• Nebosh General as a minimum
• Tech IOSH as a minimum
• Experienced working as Risk Manager
• Experience with insurance would be advantageous
This successful Risk Manager will be response:
• To ensure that they delivery competent advice in line with client's contract requirements and legislative requirements, herby developing the company's Reputation in the market.
• Ensure that you operate within the companies Quality Management systems and procedures with regard to service standards, quality of documentation and support of risk management services.
• To report to the Managing Director on a regular basis in relation to all key developments within the Risk Management Team; including business wins, losses, clients feedback (positive & negative), staffing, noncompliance, financial and other relevant issues
• To promote and support the team both internally and externally to clients, the insurance market and other third parties.
This is Risk Manager job in London is paying offering an attractive base salary with a number of additional benefits
To be considered for this Risk manager in London please contact James Uddin on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com