Multi Site EHS Manager (Senior)
Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103115
Role: Senior Environment Health and Safety Manager (multi-site)
Salary : - c£70,000 per annum + car allowance + private healthcare + 10% bonus + pension + product allowance
You have the chance to join a leading global FMCG manufacturer who is leading in their market place, to develop, champion and manage, environmental, health and safety across multiple manufacturing locations (7 sites).
• Overall accountability for all EHS performance and compliance throughout the UK and Ireland and managing a large team.
• Work towards zero harm ambition both in Safety and Environmental by Delivering year on year reductions in lost time injuries and environmental incidents
• Be influential across all of the cross functioning departments
• Take the lead in supply chain meetings and influence the board
• You will ensure that all EHS Systems and processes are robust and meet legal and enterprise requirements.
• As a member of the European EHS team, the role is an active contributor in the design, implementation, audit and review of our European EHS Standards
• Devise and develop compliance improvement programmes
Essential Experience :
• Significant FMCG & experience
• Nebosh Diploma
• Graduate / CMIOSH
• IEMA / Environmental Qualification
• Significant manufacturing or production experience
• Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001, 14001 and 19001
• Prior experience supporting multiple sites and large teams
• Enthusiastic, engaging and trustworthy
• An enforcer and driven in their approach
• Straight talking
• Strong Leadership and Management skills
• Able to communicate at all levels with gravitas
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.