Technical Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103095
Is 2018 the year your career as a Technical Safety Manager springs out the blocks? Does working for an growing online retailer sound like the place you want to do this?
The HSE Recruitment Network is working exclusively with Europe's fastest growing online retailers. With a huge reputation growing by the day, hundreds of millions of households worldwide are benefiting from this companies vision.
Reporting to the Head of Technical, you'll be tasked with identifying opportunities and delivering optimization projects to continuous improve our Production operation and in doing so, our service to our customers.
Term : 12 months Fixed Contract with a view to long term -Salary: 45k plus additional benefits
What this Technical Safety Manager will do:
• Policies and Procedures, review, update and amend where appropriate working closely with the relevant department to ensure compliance in the UK Food industry.
• Stay abreast of the latest Food, Packaging and Manufacturing Regulation and advise appropriately where process needs to change to comply.
• Lead the implementation of the Policies and Procedures at the Granary, Banbury
• Carry out a System/Internal Audits at the Granary, Schedule with the Quality Manager
• Continual Improvement & Management of the Due Diligence Testing programme and follow up Non Conformances with Suppliers.
• Ensure relevant compliance verification testing is carried out to ensure are delivering safe legal product to their customers, this includes thermal validation testing and other DD testing at the Granary.
• Review results and carryout analysis on data collected from compliance testing and implement changes to Policy and Procedure to improve results.
This Technical Safety Manager requirements:
• Demonstrated experience working in the Food Industry as a Technical Manager
• Experience managing Suppliers and ensuring Technical Compliance
• A strong understanding of Food Industry Regulation and Compliance
• Experience creating Policy and Procedure for BRC certified Manufacturing facility
• Experience implementing Policy and Procedure at a BRC certified Manufacturing facility
To be considered for this Technical Safety Manager position please contact James Uddin on 0121 454 5000 or email email@example.com