Senior Health and Safety Adviser
Salary: £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103083
Role: Senior Health and Safety Adviser
Salary : - £40,000 per annum + pension scheme + 10% bonus + Bupa healthcare + company car allowance
You have the chance to join a leading global food manufacturer, to develop, champion and manage, quality, environmental and general safety across multiple non – manufacturing locations.
• Support the Crisis Incident Management process for Food Safety & Quality and Safety & Environment issues.
• Carry out formal risk assessments and reports into supporting teams
• Champion the HSE committees
• Drive the Safety, Quality, Security and Environment agenda for the site, addresses issues and determines the site requirements for improvements.
• Approves SOPs relating to Safety, Quality, Security and Environment where required.
• Manages and delivers appropriate onsite safety training.
• Responsible for Audits, monitors and reviews the implementation of Health and Safety policies, working practices, safety procedures , Quality and Food Safety standards for all respective operations
• Co-ordinates all site internal audits and accompanies auditors
• Significant FMCG & experience
• Nebosh general as a minimum standard, Nebosh Diploma as a desirable standard
• Graduate / CMIOSH
• IEMA / Environmental Qualification
• Significant manufacturing, milling or production experience
• Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001, 14001 and 19001
• Prior experience supporting a small safety team
• DSEAR/ ATEX Experience
- Enthusiastic and engaging
- Self-sufficient and driven
- Promote best practice
- Diligent and practical
- Hands on approach
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.