Health and Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103059
Role: Health and Safety Manager
Salary : - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + pension scheme + 25 days holiday ( + bank holidays)
You have the chance to join one of the largest manufacturers in the UK ! They require an excellent and driven safety professional to develop, champion and manage health and safety.
• To provide directional support to the business in the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of Health and Safety activities on both a day to day and strategic basis.
• To embed a continuous improvement and positive safety culture, driving ownership, accountability and compliance to deliver a safe and healthy work environment.
Essential Experience :
• Manufacturing background
• Nebosh general (essential) - Nebosh diploma / equivalent (desirable)
• IOSH Membership
• Operationally focused
• Minimum of 2 years' experience
• Driving licence
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• An enforcer and driven in their approach
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Diligent and practical
• Dynamic and detail focused
• High level of communication
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
HSE Recruitment Network makes a conscious effort to tailor job notifications to individual candidates requirements, however an error will sometimes occur through inaccurate or out of date candidate information. If you feel this particular role is suitable then we would welcome call to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.