Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103057
Role: Health, Safety and Wellbeing Manager
Salary : - £60,000 - £70,000 per annum + pension scheme + 28 days holiday
Fancy working for a worldwide recognised packaging manufacturer?
Do you want to take the lead and manage Health and Safety across one of the largest European operating sites?
• Seeking an exceptional Safety Professional who has driven safety culture to its peak,
• Ensure H&S compliance across the multi-unit site
• Develop and maintain contacts with relevant H&S regulatory and industry organisations and actively participate in meetings and initiatives with them.
• Develop strategies and manage EH&S for single site
• Control and drive improvements in regards to company standards
• Provide weekly and monthly reports to Directors and Shareholders
• Maintain compliance and drive industry best practice
• Drive cultural changes and improvements
• Deliver training and ensure the effectiveness through the business
• Management of Wellbeing
Essential Experience :
• NEBOSH Diploma and CMIOSH or equivalent
• Over two years' experience in a manufacturing or similar environment
• Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001
• Follows industry best practice and analytical in their approach
• Experience in driving safety culture in a interdependent way
• DSEAR / ATEX
• Experience of a 24/7 manufacturing company
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Diligent and practical
• Analytical but hands on
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
HSE Recruitment Network makes a conscious effort to tailor job notifications to individual candidates requirements, however an error will sometimes occur through inaccurate or out of date candidate information. If you feel this particular role is suitable then we would welcome call to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.