Environment, Health & Safety Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 441103054
Role: Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Salary : - £40,000 - £45,000 per annum + pension scheme + 25 days holiday ( + bank holidays)
You have the chance to join a leading food manufacturer, to develop, champion and manage health, safety for two sites.
• To provide directional support to the business in the planning, measuring, reviewing and auditing of Health and Safety activities on both a day to day and strategic basis.
• To embed a continuous improvement and positive safety culture, driving ownership, accountability and compliance to deliver a safe and healthy work environment.
Essential Experience :
• Educated to degree level
• Nebosh Diploma or equivalent
• Over two years' experience in a manufacturing environment
• Working knowledge of OHSAS 18001 & 14001
• Follows industry best practice and analytical in their approach
• Enthusiastic and engaging
• An enforcer and driven in their approach
• Highly tenacious and proactive, working well under pressure.
• Self-sufficient and passionate
• Diligent and practical
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: firstname.lastname@example.org // 0121 454 5000
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.
HSE Recruitment Network makes a conscious effort to tailor job notifications to individual candidates requirements, however an error will sometimes occur through inaccurate or out of date candidate information. If you feel this particular role is suitable then we would welcome call to discuss your specific requirements in more detail.