Health & Safety Business Partner
Salary: £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230274
Health, Safety & Environment Business Partner
The Executive Network Group’s Logistics & Transport Division is currently searching for a HSE Business Partner on a full-time permanent basis in Enfield.
Salary: £45,000 + Car allowance
Do you want to join a leading logistics business, at the cutting edge of innovation in warehousing and logistics.
Are you a passionate, engaging, and proactive HSE Professional? Looking to take a senior management position, within Supply Chain Management.
As Health & Safety Business Partner, working on a multi-site basis, you will promote a safe working environment by providing, information, training and guidance to management and colleagues within the operation.
Main Responsibilities: -
• Monitor on-site health and safety using effective internal audits, risk assessments and regular training
• Develop and lead the site health and safety strategy, consistently identifying opportunities and ideas for improvement
• Provide statistical analysis of HSE performance data and present your findings to both the customer and site management team
• To promote a safe working environment by providing information, training and guidance to all management and colleagues within the site.
• Monitor Health and Safety and ensure legal requirements are adhered to.
• Promote, educate, and instruct management and workforce in safe working practices.
• Responsible for all accident reporting.
• Investigate loss/damage to people and/or equipment as a result of accidents/incidents.
• Maintain all safe systems of work and ensure they are kept up-to-date.
• Liaise with; insurers, solicitors, union officials and other agencies to provide information when requested and to promote positive relationships.
Essential Experience, Training and Qualifications: -
• A NEBOSH General Certificate, NCRQ Certificate (or equivalent)
• Proven health and safety management experience in a warehousing/transport operation
• Exposure to accident investigation, including full analysis and reporting
• Ability and confidence to influence senior stakeholders on all aspects of health and safety
Interested? Apply now for immediate consideration: email@example.com
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this opportunity, please forward on our details.