Salary: £60000 - £85000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230261
The opportunity for a skilled Contract Manager, with experience of managing M&E service contracts within a retail environment, to join our client in Liverpool has become available. This position will see you working for a well-established M&E FM Service Provider, on site managing one of their Retail clients in Liverpool, Merseyside.
Position: Contract Manager
Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
Salary: Negotiable from circa £60,000 to £85,000
This position will see the successful Contract Manager take ownership of and accountability for the delivery of all contract objectives, with a view to providing client and visitor satisfaction and of gaining contract extension. The job is permanent and will see you based initially on this key contract for at least the next 2 years.
The Contract Manager will be responsible for:
- Reporting directly into the client on all matters relating to the contract, you will be responsible for the management of all Planned Maintenance and Compliance on this large site.
- Responsible for a large engineering team in a retail environment, therefore covering up to 365 days per year of support.
- Management of circa 12 Engineers, and wider reports totalling circa 20 staff; you will be responsible for recruitment of new engineering and other staff across the contract.
- Exceeding client expectations, to deliver a 5-star experience for all visitors to the retail unit.
Therefore, the Contract Manager role will have the following personal qualities, skills and experience:
- A successful track record of managing similar M&E contracts circa £1million+ in value.
- Experience working within a Retail environment and knowledge of a matrix organisation would be preferred.
- Individual must have extensive demonstrable experience of contract management with a strong engineering background, and a thorough understanding of compliance.
- Someone who has worked through from an engineering role within a M&E business, as they will truly understand the demands of the client and the engineers.
- Be strategically minded and commercially astute; driven & hard working; have an innate level of resilience due to the demands of such a contract.
- Strong management experience, with excellent communication skills to work closely with the end client but also to engage engineering team.
- Have a solid history of delivering change in a demanding environment.
In return, the successful Contract Manager will be offered a permanent position with a competitive and genuinely very negotiable salary from £60,000 to £85,000. The client provides free parking, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Annual Bonus, and on passing probation you will receive Medical & Death in Service benefits. The job is full time, 40 hours per week.
A January 2022 start is not out of the question if you are looking for a fresh and exciting new start for the new year, however the client will be happy to wait longer for the right candidate if their notice period is greater than one month. Apply online now, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Male at Executive Network Group.