SENIOR LEAD HEALTH & FIRE SAFETY CONSULTANT
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230214
SENIOR LEAD HEALTH & SAFETY/FIRE SAFETY CONSULTANT
LOCATION: LONDON/SOUTH EAST
SALARY: £55,000 - £65,000
Are you passionate about the built environment, do you love the idea of being part of an innovative growing Company and enjoy working amongst a team of multi-skilled safety professionals who are very proud to deliver the GOLD Standard? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU!
A typical day as one of our Senior Lead Fire, Health & Safety Consultant will include;
• Working amongst a suite of specialist professional consultants who are positive and helpful in sharing their wealth of knowledge with one another and enjoy acting as a sounding board in this post-Grenfell climate.
• Undertake risk assessments and enjoy challenging assignments. For example, we carry out risk assessments at some of the most well-known buildings in the UK, which include The Shard & Walkie Talkie Building.
• A Personal Development Plan (PDP) to further your CPD through training and career development. Perfect for someone ready to take the next step in their career!
TO APPLY, WE NEED TO SEE THE FOLLOWING FROM YOU;
To make a real difference in this role, we have listed some of the key requirements below in terms of experience, knowledge and technical skills. We have also included some practical requirements;
• Experience in the built environment and large retail, residential and commercial buildings.
• 8 - 10 years’ experience in safety and/or delivering General Risk Assessments.
• 8 - 10 years’ + experience in fire safety and/or delivering Fire Risk Assessments.
• NEBOSH Diploma or an NVQ Level 6 / 7 safety-related qualification or achieved a recognised and relevant degree-level qualification.
• A professional affiliation at a minimum of CMIOSH / MIIRSM.
• IFE Level 4 Diploma in Fire Safety or a relevant Degree / IFSM level 4 award in Fire Safety, or a CFPA diploma or other relevant qualifications.
• MIFireE and/or MIFSM. IFE and/or IFSM register Tier 3
• Committed to CPD and able to attend, keep up to date with updates and courses as directed by the company. The company funds courses to increase your certification and knowledge.
• We are offering a competitive salary, £55,000 - £65,000 per annum based on skills & experience.
• The majority of our work is in and around London. These roles also have a national remit and you will be required to travel outside of London from time to time, so you must have the flexibility and willingness to travel as required.
For further information on this position please contact Nathan Turley on Nathan.Turley@HSERecruitment.co.uk or call 0121 726 6623