Senior Safety Advisor - London
Salary: £40000 - £43000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230092
The Executive Network Group are working with one of the most recognisable and respected cultural landmark venues in the UK who are looking to recruit a Senior Safety Advisor to help lead the safety function across their prestigious site in Central London.
The role of Senior Safety Advisor will see you shaping the Safety Management System whilst also providing expert advice and support to a range of stakeholders across the business in order to achieve its strategic objectives. You will work closely with all departments, taking one of the leading roles in the development and implementation of the Health, Safety & Fire policies across the business. You will have strategic input, ensuring that a positive, engaging Health & Safety culture with a ‘can do’ approach is in place.
Senior Safety Advisor – Central London
• Enhanced Pension Scheme - 4.5%, 6% or 7.5% of basic pay and company will make a matching contribution.
• Complimentary tickets – subject to availability
• Interest-free season ticket loan, cycle-scheme and childcare vouchers
• Discount on meals in multiple associated bars and restaurants
• Discount on the books, texts, DVDs and other items in associated stores
To be considered for the role of Senior Safety Advisor, you will have need to have the following skills & experience:
• Demonstrable experience in health, safety and fire advice (NEBOSH Certificate)
• Hold a Level 5 or 6 Diploma level qualification in Health, Safety and Fire (NEBOSH, NCRQ or H&S Degree) (Desirable not essential)
• Chartered or Graduate Member of IOSH.
• Demonstrable experience of advising on the development, implementation and maintenance of a health and safety management system, including strategy and programmes in a changing environment.
• Experience in auditing of management systems.
• An awareness of local authority investigations and procedures in relation to enforcement.
• Experience of delivering elements of projects and programmes of change.
• Competent use of Microsoft Office 365 software
• Excellent communications skills and ability to adapt to different stakeholders.
• An aptitude to build effective relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
• Strong time management skills with a strong focus on delivery.
• A confident and flexible approach when challenging set procedures and comfortable in driving change.
• A strong focus on customer service and finding solutions.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Andrew Swann @ Executive Network Group via firstname.lastname@example.org