Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230051
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (dep on exp) + car allowance + benefits
A multidisciplinary main contractor excelling in the delivery of construction & civil engineering projects across the UK are currently seeking 2 Environmental Advisor’s to join the team and will ideally be based within the Midlands, these will be split between 3 separate divisions: Multi-room; Industrial and Civil Engineering & Infrastructure.
Requirements for the role of Environmental Advisor include:
• Must have previous experience in a similar role at least 1-2 years as a minimum.
• Ideally coming from a Civil Engineering & Infrastructure background or have some knowledge within the industry, ideally within rail or highways.
• IEMA Membership or other professional body membership with practical site experience is advantageous, but not essential to this role.
• Will require good communication skills and obtain IT literature skills.
Responsibilities for the role of Environmental Advisor include:
• Supporting the management of site environmental compliance
• Provide environmental guidance and support to both the Operations Teams and Senior Management
• Manage client environmental reporting schemes
• Monitoring of divisional social value responsibilities
• Assisting with the investigation of environmental incidents
• Ensuring Environmental Best Practice at all times
For further information on this position please contact Nathan Turley on Nathan.Turley@HSERecruitment.co.uk or call 0121 726 6623