Health, Safety and Quality Manager
Salary: £40000 - £45000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268230008
HSE Recruitment have been engaged by a Global and growing manufacturing company who are seeking a Health, Safety & Quality Manager at their site in Disley. This role offers you the chance to join the site at a really exciting time, to really improve where they are both from a technical and cultural perspective and to put them on the map within the group.
This is an old but highly automated site with around 60 staff operating 24/7, 365 days a year. They have big expansion plans which will grow the site not just in size but is likely to double the headcount as well. That is why it is so important we get a strong foundation in place both with quality, H&S and the ISO systems.
We need someone who can providing health and safety management to enhance and implement improvements to the occupational health and safety management system, while working with the group of businesses via the Group H&S Manager to implement and obtain ISO45001 accreditation. You will also taking control of the quality system on site to enhance it to provide assurance of quality with a desire to achieve ISO9001 accreditation.
• NEBOSH Certificate as a minimum but ideally a Diploma Level qualification or working towards
• We are looking for a H&S professional with quality/ISO 9001 experience
• Experience in a manufacturing health and safety role/environment
• Experience in operating a quality management system within a heavy engineering / manufacturing industry
• Strong IT skills
• Internal or Lead Auditor qualification in a certified system
Salary on offer is £40 - £45,000.
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange a time to talk.