Product Safety Administrator
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229931
HSE Recruitment have been engaged by a long standing client to source them a Product Safety Administrator/ Specialist to join the team. This is a great role for someone with strong administrative and customer facing skills, who wanted to diversify into something different, who wants to make a role their own, working for a growing business in a supportive team.
Two years ago this was a newly created role but following an internal promotion we are now seeking someone to take on what is now an established role and continue to ensure great attention to detail and customer support. They are open to you making this role your own, identifying areas to improve the administrative function, streamline process, spot trends through analysis of data and add real value to the product safety function. This business are growing through a really exciting time and growing their market share.
In this role you will work within the Product Safety and Reliability Department. In this role the successful applicant will undertake record keeping for machines, help introduce customer support documents for products, provide research support, draft basic correspondence/responses to customers and arrange department in house record keeping. The role requires a positive individual with strong organisational and interpersonal skills who is willing to work at differing levels of task complexity.
What we are looking for:
• Strong Administrative background ideally within an engineering or manufacturing environment but we will consider other sectors if you have the below.
• Safety knowledge or experience in this sector would be highly advantageous but an interest in this is essential.
• Customer facing experience is required as you will be the point of contact for initial enquires from customers.
• Very organised and proven experience of identifying areas for improvement and following those through.
• You will be a self-starter and self-motivated, someone who can use their own initiative to hit the ground running, bring ideas to the business and the department.
If you are interested in this role please apply to the role or send your CV through to email@example.com. Due to annual leave we may not be in touch until w/c 23rd August.