Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent
Job Ref: 268229876
HSE Recruitment have been engaged by a leading manufacturing company who are seeking a Safety Heath and Environmental Coordinator for their site in Burnley. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to really make a difference on site that has really turned around in the last 12 months, who wants the chance to make some quick wins but who can also see the bigger picture and continue to drive the culture.
Due to an internal promotion the team is also growing so you will have the chance to work under an experienced HSE professional who is based at another site and alongside another SHE Coordinator. You have the chance to learn from a manager who knows the business, to be part of truly improving a company culture and work for a rewarding company who are really pushing health and wellbeing.
There are over 100 people at this high risk facility. The main risks on site include PUWER, Machine guarding, fire and explosive atmospheres to name a few. In this role you will be dealing with all the risks on site, ensuring safety policies and procedures are fit for purpose, are being followed and driving a culture of accountability. You will focus on working with everyone on site, in training and educating them, whilst guiding and advising them to make the right decisions.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Experience in a HSE Advisor/coordinator/officer position previously.
• NEBOSH certificate as a minimum.
• Experience in a manufacturing environment would be ideal but we may consider other sectors if you are the right fit.
• Personality wise we want someone who is proactive, driven to improve standards, who will be a visible, dynamic and engaging presence on site.
• Confident in training and influencing.
If you are interested in finding out more, please send your CV to email@example.com or apply direct and we will be in touch.