Flexible working and flexible benefits. An exciting mix of retained and exclusive recruitment assignments. An excellent reward structure. A proud, passionate and dedicated team. Sound good?
The HSE Recruitment Network are proud members of the Executive Network Group (ENG). ENG consultants and support staff enjoy a unique culture of togetherness, and a working environment that thrives on commercial excellence and continuous professional development.
Our company values are clear and transparent:
We are better together. We trust and challenge each other every day to succeed, to share best practice and to deliver an exceptional service. We celebrate our successes as one.
We seek to inspire and be inspired. We demonstrate pride and passion in our work, and our success is founded in positivity and perseverance.
We are experts. We are true professionals in identifying, attracting and assessing talent, immersing ourselves wholly within our specialist industries As a result our wealth of knowledge and influence extends far beyond recruitment.
We strive for excellence. Our candidate, client and employee journey is at the heart of our business. We continuously evaluate, develop and improve everything we do in our strive for excellence.
Just some of the benefits of working for The HSE Recruitment Network:
- Highly competitive Salary, Bonus and Reward schemes
- Flexible Working / “Flexi-time” for all staff
- Additional staff prizes that include international holidays, (enhanced) company car schemes, corporate hospitality at sporting events, meals at michelin star restaurants, spa days, etc. etc....
- Corporate LinkedIn Recruiter licences for all Consultants
- Employee Recognition schemes: weekly, monthly and quarterly
- Individual Training Plans – professional and personal development plans, regularly reviewed
- Annual “Recruitment Academy” – identifying, training and integrating the best new talent in the recruitment industry
- Highly visible and accessible Senior Management Team (SMT)
- Company Car scheme
- Free Parking
- Company Pension scheme
- “Employee Wellbeing Scheme”, including Private Healthcare and Employee Assistance Programme
You can read more about working for THe HSE Recruitment Network and Executive Network Group by visiting www.executivenetworkgroup.co.uk